All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary breakfastlots of restaurantsroom was cleanshopping mallfresh fruithotel is locatedgreat place to staywafflesthe hotel staffvery nice hotelthe breakfast areaconvenient locationwould stay here againeasy accessparking lotlemonade
Reviewed May 4, 2007

I've stayed at various Hampton Inns in the past and have never been disappointed in them, and this hotel has to be right among their best. Very friendly, courteous, and professional staff. The room was very well appointed, everything worked, cable TV with dozens of channels, and high speed wireless internet (I got 2 megs measured on a speed test from there - wow!) Breakfast buffet is also excellent with various hot items, fresh fruit, juice, the works. I chose this place for our stay in Yuma because my first choice (Yuma Cabana) was full-up. I have previously stayed at Super 8 and Motel 6 in Yuma but those were some years ago. I will definitely stay at this Hampton Inn again. The price may feel a bit high, especially for single people or budget travelers, but for couples or families it's very reasonable. Most of the other guests were families.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Dave_B_1
Reviewed April 13, 2007

We recently stayed here twice, the end of March and last week... two days each time. First time went thru Expedia, but then just booked direct the second time. I was getting a lot of dental work done in Mexico (Los Algodones) and needed a place to overnight in Yuma. Whenever we travel by car, wife packs our own pillows (feather/down) because hotel pillows generally are horrible. When we checked out the room, the first thing I did was pack our pillows back to the car... the Hampton Inn's beds are the most comfortable beds we've ever slept on (better than our own... I wish I knew where I could buy similar!) and they had one bed set up with 3 feather pillows (just like ours) and the other set up with 3 foam. When booked the room the second time, we requested _all_ feather pillows.

Perfect location not only for dental runs to Mexico, but overlooking great shopping (Dilliards, Pennys, Sam's Club, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc.) and several restuarants (Olive Garden, Panda Express, etc.). One of the better "hotel breakfast" buffets served 'til 10am. Very quiet, clean, roomy, and extremely friendly helpful staff from the front desk to the maids. Liked the way the hair dryer was set up, too... it was perfect to just grab and quickly desteam the mirror after long hot shower.

If a pool is important, you may want to look elsewhere. It was clean but a lot smaller than the pictures lead you to believe... didn't see anyone around it except once and that was the guy cleaning it.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank surfplace
Reviewed February 15, 2007

Stayed here with our two daughters (3&5) while visiting parents who snowbird in Yuma. Hotel is located right next to large shopping and eating complex. Nice little pool. We had a jacuzzi suite that was HUGE - two queen beds in seperate bedroom with another hidabed in the couch. Walls a little thin - could hear next room quite clearly but front desk dealt with problem quickly. Airconditioning fan solved problem. Great breakfasts included in hotel cost. Coffee available all day long and cookies if you caught them at the right time. Great staff and reasonable laundry facitilities (one machine of each). Hotel was nicely furnished and quite clean. Housekeeping staff was professional and helpful as well. Lived up to Hampton Inn standards. Great stay

Stayed: January 2007
3  Thank Heidi S
Reviewed December 13, 2006

I booked this hotel because I redeemed Hilton Honor points. I have been disappointed at other Hampton Inn's just because they're so plain, but this one had a little more flair. I guess it was really new too, but beside the point.

The beds (and I'm picky) were AWESOME! We had a king studio suite due to our upgrade being a VIP member and what a perk.. Nice size large room with all the regular amenities including marbled wet bar and upgraded coffee maker and marble bath. Wow! Not your typical Hampton.

The only drawback was was the noise from 1) the next person over and 2) the road.. Should the walls have been built thicker that would have been a plus, but I fought the dude's t.v. next door until midnight.. Ughh...

Pool, hot tub, location, staff, linens were awesome. This is by far the best Hampton I've stayed in. The rest will be so shabby in comparison.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank Wendi C
Reviewed October 2, 2006

I live in the city where this hotel is located but I wanted to rent a hotel room for family coming into town. The hotel gave me everything I requested. The room overlooking the valley and as high up as possible. The staff I encounted were very nice. There were cookies waiting in the lobby and breakfast waiting in the morning. I was impressed because it was so clean, but it's also very new. The hotel elevator carpet needed cleaning or replaced though. Other than that, I was a happy camper! The room was big and very clean. The bathroom was so nice. The maid service had the towels shaped like you would find at higher priced hotels. The bathroom was nice and big and the shower was the rounded curtain. If I need a place in my home town again, I will suggest this one to family! It is near our new mall with plenty of places to shop and eat.

Stayed: September 2006