All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary breakfastlots of restaurantsroom was cleanshopping mallfresh fruithotel is locatedgreat place to staywafflesthe hotel staffvery nice hotelthe breakfast areaconvenient locationwould stay here againeasy accessparking lotlemonade
Reviewed December 8, 2017

This hotel was clean with a friendly staff. I will stay here again and recommend this place to others. The breakfast and other accommodations are great. The hotel is also in a great location for restaurants and other activities offered in the area.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Enrique G, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

Thank you for being our guest. I want to personally thank you for taking the time to complete the review regarding your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites -Yuma. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I’m Glad to hear my staff is doing an amazing job. We are continually striving for 100% Guest Satisfaction. I hope we are your first choice for accommodations the next time you are in the Yuma area. Thank you again; I hope to see you again very soon at the Hampton Inn & Suites –Yuma.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Location is Ideal to everything in the area, staff friendly and helpful. Had to change room several times because they were full but they did every thing to have a room for me. recommend this location if you are in the Yuma location.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Erika F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Reviewed December 6, 2017

The Hampton in Yuma, AZ is one of the cleanest and friendliest hotels in the area. I stay in Yuma once a year and this is one of my favorite hotels. It is clean, quiet, and new with a great staff. The complimentary breakfast was very good and hot. It is a great value.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business

Reviewed December 2, 2017

Hotel was very clean, comfortable beds, good breakfast, clean pool, friendly staff. The location in Yuma is near a huge mall with many surrounding cafes, stores and conveniences. The Hotel is quiet and has blackout curtains in the room.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 14, 2017

I found the stay very comfortable and quiet. Everything was excellent and the staff was very helpful. I enjoyed the free internet and breakfast. Everyone was very friendly. I used this as a stop over while I was driving to Tucson. I had a very long day and I don't like to drive in the dark.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Erika F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017