“Great Stay At this hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Yuma
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Front desk was very efficient. Food was good, room was excellent, very nice to the center. Overall a very enjoyable stay. When I ask about things to get the front desk was very helpful with maps and ideas for places to see and go while we were there.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I almost always stay at a Hampton when I travel. This is one of the best I've ever stayed at. The hotel staff was extremely polite and helpful. When I entered my room it was clean. My bed as usual was quite comfy. The breakfast bar was completely stocked with hot and cold foods. It stayed that way continually. They were even willing to delay the start of breakdown if I wanted anything else to eat. AFter I checked out I thought I had left my glasses in the hotel room. When I called back the lady at the front desk told me she would go into the room and check for herself and call me back. Within 5 minutes I had received a call from her letting me know she had tore my room apart and did not find my glasses however, she did find my phone charger I did not even realize I had forgotten. I later found my glasses in my purse. I will definitely stay at this hotel again. I don't think Hampton's can be beat. Their price is fair, the rooms are clean and up to date, and their breakfast bar surpasses those of any hotel I've ever stayed at.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank 723theresan
Reviewed April 11, 2014

TV channel guide did not match the line-up so it was difficult to find programs to watch. The time zone change here makes finding programs difficult. I could not get a room for my next trips at the Goverment Rate since they had a large group coming in. When any room would do so I'm at a competor's location for three weeks.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Just spent one night here but I have to say that this was a very comfortable, clean, relaxing hotel to break up a long drive. When checking in my friends and my wife and I asked for a room at the back of the hotel...away from the traffic on I-8. 'Lisbeth' at the front counter promptly set us up and we ventured on up to the room. Our room was spotless and very quiet....that is until the parents in the room above let their little ones run back and forth in the morning. That aside, as to amenities...there is a very small gym, a laundry for the guests, a business center, and a nice pool and spa to soak away the creaks and groans. The included breakfast was expansive with fruit, cinnamon buns, pancakes, eggs, sausage, biscuits, cereal, OJ, coffee and many more selections. Breakfast is served from 6 am - 9:30 am on weekdays and 6 am - 10:30 am weekends, and we went down about 9:45 on a Sunday. Usually in most hotels, if you come down that late, you only get what's left. Not here! Everything was being refilled on a ongoing basis and was fresh and delicious. I will definitely be staying here again when passing through!

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the hotel and above the first floor for a quiet rest!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TrapperH
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This hotel was exactly what we needed; the room was quiet, spacious and comfortable. Breakfast offered a good range of options, from hot fresh-cooked food to cold cereals and fruit, and the dining room was comfortable. Parking was convenient for unloading/loading, and the room rate was reasonable. Definitely recommended; we will return here the next time we are in Yuma.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2014

What a wonderful, relaxing hotel! The lobby decor is so homey; I sat and enjoyed the wine I brought with me before heading out for dinner (and passed on their complimentary cookies and coffee). The breakfast offered a large variety and great coffee. My room was clean and the bed/pillow really comfy.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 17, 2014

My husband and I just spent two nights on business and visiting our two grandchildren. Every person working at the front desk was very very friendly and helpful. There was a man working on Friday and Saturday who kept the interior and immediate exterior spotless. The 24 hr coffee bar next to the front desk always had fresh coffee and in the evenings - cookies!!! The grandchildren really enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The rooms were very clean and the bed was amazing. The business center was very convenient and was fully stocked. The self serve laundry is a plus. The hotel is next to a very nice shopping center with several restaurants nearby! A wonderful experience.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business