“Very nice people and stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Yuma
Ranked #1 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We had to come to Yuma not knowing how long we would be due to a family emergency. The clerk that checked us in reassured it was ok and just keep them posted as how long we would need our room. The staff was great and very friendly. The hotel was very clean. They made our trip to Yuma much more pleasant. Loved the location which is near restaurants and shopping. Everything was close that we needed. AWESOME STAY

Room Tip: Has a clean workout room
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Stayed at the Yuma Hampton Inn for 6 nights in December 2012. This is a typical Hampton Inn and had the usual helpful service and clean rooms. I chose this hotel because it was near the Yuma Mall and the associated usual dining options near by for variety and convenience. Makes it easy when spending long hours at work each day to have every thing possible needed very near the hotel. I will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

The Hampton Inn in Yuma, Arizona is a well designed, conveniently located, clean, well apportioned, and overall enjoyable lodging option for transient and long-term guests.

Some fellows of mine and I spent a few days in the Yuma area on a business trip and settled on the Hampton Inn due to its familiarity (and inclusion in the Hilton Honors program).

If you decide to stay here, you can expect clean rooms, knowledgeable staff members, complementary breakfast, and an environment conducive to relaxation.

The Inn is appropriately located next to a major shopping hub and is within walking distance to a local theater. The Yuma International Airport is less than 10 minutes away.

I have to mention what I believe to be the one oversight in the hotel's apportionment: there is only one washing machine and dryer for the entire establishment. This was inconvenient and annoying as several guests had to wait in line on several occasions.

Aside from the above negative detail, I think that you will find your stay at the Hampton Inn in Yuma, Arizona to be excellent.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton inn on 9/17/13. The management staff was very friendly and helpful, I have stay in Arizona before and even wanted to keep driving because I have had bad experience with the rudeness of people and staff, however the staff here was great. The rooms were clean, comfortable beds, great breakfast, the young gentleman in the breakfast area was very friendly and courteous. The pools was nice and clean. I guess I will give Arizona a second chance, thank you Hampton Inn for providing great service .

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Love this hotel. Very convenient and the Team Members are top notch. I have stayed at this hotel numerous times and have never been disappointed. The rooms are very clean, the breakfast is terrific, and I thoroughly enjoy the team.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We stayed there 9/7/2013.... Room clean , staff friendly.....we always choose Hampton Inn to stay..but this was the worse stay ever....next door guests had music blaring until 11.30pm....we rang the desk and to be fair the music was turned down, but then at 2.30am the shouting and hollering took place from the same room....again the front desk was contacted and the shouting came down a level but they were laughing loud and banging things. We failed to get any sleep that night...and had a long journey the next day. Although Hampton inn gave us 20 dollars gift cards for Olive Garden Restaurant.....it's not about getting things free...it's about getting a quiet night sleep, after all that is what we were there for. Perhaps a fee should be taken from noisy guests..then they may think twice about being noisy.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Nadine G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Thank you very much for your feedback concerning your recent stay with us as it gives us the tools to continue to improve our hotel as well as further our staff training. I apologize that your stay was unpleasant and ask you for the opportunity to rectify the matter, could you please contact me directly at nadine.gurule@hilton.com or 928-329-5600 regarding further compensation. As per our 100% satisfaction guarantee we guarantee your stay with us 100%, I once again apologize that did not happen this time. However I hope that you will at some point give us the chance to serve you again in the future and not loose faith in the Hampton Brand. Thank you!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great management and staff. Very convenient to restaurants and shopping. Movie theater in adjacent mall. Next to freeway. Better free breakfast than many other hotels. I stayed next to elevator and my room was very quiet.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business