All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary breakfastlots of restaurantsroom was cleanshopping mallfresh fruithotel is locatedgreat place to staywafflesthe hotel staffvery nice hotelthe breakfast areaconvenient locationwould stay here againeasy accessparking lotlemonade
Reviewed October 28, 2007

Very pleasant front desk staff; comfortable room, easy wireless access and good breakfast. The entrance into the parking lot was a little difficult to find, but that is our only complaint.

Stayed: October 2007
1  Thank NC-travel19
Reviewed September 10, 2007

I am a frequent traveler to Yuma for business. This hotel provides the basics well: comfortable bed, decent linens, little toiletries as needed. The morning breakfast is decent, though it remains the same day in day out, a few times the offering of fresh fruit was lacking. The pool is nothing more then a get in get out to cool off as it offers no length suitable for swimming laps. The workout room has the basics and will do for a short stay. The walls of the rooms will allow noise through, but with A/C being a must for 10 months of the year it should drown out the unruly neighbour or two. Staff is friendly and the hotel is easy to find and access.

There are plenty of eateries close by including a few in reasonable walking distance. The major shopping area is also right by the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
2  Thank bgagnon
Reviewed June 22, 2007

We recently had a very satisfactory stay at the Yuma Hampton Inn. Everything, from the great Hampton beds, to the friendly staff, made this pleasant. It was quiet, comfortable and clean. We would DEFINITELY stay there again.

Stayed: June 2007
1  Thank Sooz2
Reviewed May 4, 2007

I've stayed at various Hampton Inns in the past and have never been disappointed in them, and this hotel has to be right among their best. Very friendly, courteous, and professional staff. The room was very well appointed, everything worked, cable TV with dozens of channels, and high speed wireless internet (I got 2 megs measured on a speed test from there - wow!) Breakfast buffet is also excellent with various hot items, fresh fruit, juice, the works. I chose this place for our stay in Yuma because my first choice (Yuma Cabana) was full-up. I have previously stayed at Super 8 and Motel 6 in Yuma but those were some years ago. I will definitely stay at this Hampton Inn again. The price may feel a bit high, especially for single people or budget travelers, but for couples or families it's very reasonable. Most of the other guests were families.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dave_B_1
Reviewed April 13, 2007

We recently stayed here twice, the end of March and last week... two days each time. First time went thru Expedia, but then just booked direct the second time. I was getting a lot of dental work done in Mexico (Los Algodones) and needed a place to overnight in Yuma. Whenever we travel by car, wife packs our own pillows (feather/down) because hotel pillows generally are horrible. When we checked out the room, the first thing I did was pack our pillows back to the car... the Hampton Inn's beds are the most comfortable beds we've ever slept on (better than our own... I wish I knew where I could buy similar!) and they had one bed set up with 3 feather pillows (just like ours) and the other set up with 3 foam. When booked the room the second time, we requested _all_ feather pillows.

Perfect location not only for dental runs to Mexico, but overlooking great shopping (Dilliards, Pennys, Sam's Club, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc.) and several restuarants (Olive Garden, Panda Express, etc.). One of the better "hotel breakfast" buffets served 'til 10am. Very quiet, clean, roomy, and extremely friendly helpful staff from the front desk to the maids. Liked the way the hair dryer was set up, too... it was perfect to just grab and quickly desteam the mirror after long hot shower.

If a pool is important, you may want to look elsewhere. It was clean but a lot smaller than the pictures lead you to believe... didn't see anyone around it except once and that was the guy cleaning it.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple