“Very clean and Consistent.”

SpringHill Suites Yuma
Ranked #19 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Very clean and Consistent.”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I just finished a month long stay at this hotel and can report that my experiences were quite pleasurable. The rooms were nice and the staff was friendly and helpful. Their breakfast, a few notches above the usual continental breakfast, was quite apealing and served in a clean and well appointed area. Finally the maid service was excellent. Each time I allowed them into my room they thoroughly cleaned the room, changed towels and sheets and replaced light bulbs or anything that wasn't working. The hallways and elevator were always clear of debris and the laundry, though somewhat poorly ventilated, was clean and the machines worked well. Overall this is a very good hotel...would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Theyre all good.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Wayne777

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night on our way to San Diego. Room was bigger than I thought it would be and very clean. Granite in bathroom and flat screen tv are a nice touch. Wet bar with fridge, microwave and sink is convenient. Staff was very friendly. Quick and easy check in. Close to restaurants, shops and Starbucks (2 min drive down the hill). Free breakfast was good. WiFi works great. I would stay here again.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Brisbane
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This hotel is more than what you can expect from a SpringHill Suites Hotel. We stayed there for one night on May 26th on our way to the Grand Canyon (coming from San Diego). The hotel is very easy to find and the car park is very big. Charles, the Front Desk Manager who checked us in was very professional, friendly and did a very good job at welcoming us to Yuma and to the hotel.
We had room #302 on the top floor (as we requested upon reservation) and a view overlooking the carpark and the infinity of the "Yuma Desert". The room was incredibly big and very clean, Sandra our housekeeper did an amazing job and had a welcome card ready on the desk. I especially like the sink area to be separated from the Bath/Shower/Toilet area: it made it a lot easier and faster to get ready for my husband and I. The bed was also very comfortable with a lot of pillows.
We used the Free Wi-Fi (very fast and reliable) to finalize our last minute details to our trip to the Grand Canyon and then had Breakfast at around 7:00am. The Breakfast Attendant (along with all the hotel associates we met in the hotel) was so nice and welcoming. The Breakfast Area is big enough and the food was great (and obvisouly free as part of your room rate).
I couldn't have wished for a better one-night stay. We didn't visit Yuma due to our short schedule but I highly recommend everyone to stay at the SpringHill Suites during their stay there.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms have a great view of the "Yuma Desert"
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Marie83
Odiham, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 29, 2012

We stayed here for 3 weeks on buisiness, at no point did we find any problems with out room, they are very large and spacious and kept clean to a very high standard. All Hotel staff are very fiendly,even the housekeeping staff that speak little english. The pool was kept to a very high standard with fresh towels always to hand. There is a great little shopping centre just down the road 5 mins walking distance, the only thing that lets this hotel down is the fact that it doesn't have a bar ;-) but if you're staying short term or on business it's perfect!

Room Tip: Can't really hear the freeway from te hotel so i think any room is a winner :)
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Cleveland, Oh
Reviewed March 19, 2012 via mobile

Convenient, clean, predictable. Very different from the new version of SpringHill which are better designed and furnished. The room could be noisy if fronting the freeway. The service was friendly and competent. The breakfast was just OK.

Stayed March 2012
Hoersholm, Denmark
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Very nice room. Seems to be newly remodeled. The room is big and very clean. Staff is friendly and helpsome. No noise from the freeway. Reasonable price and nice breakfast buffet. Very good value for the money.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Los Angeles
Reviewed February 15, 2012

I like the Springhill Suites .... usually. I arrived late in the evening and had to wait at the front door because the doorbell didn't seem to work. I had to call to have someone open the door so I could check in. The room was warm - and when I turned on the air it was very noisy. The room is right about ON the highway, because of course one would think it would be OK to give a noisy room to someone arriving close to midnight??

The bed is hard - I could hear everyone around me - the trash truck showed up at 6am outside the window. ARGH!! The front lobby smells funny -- and the breakfast was mostly empty by 8am.

I am paying $134 and my colleague is staying down the street at a much nicer place for $89 that also includes breakfast.

Simply disappointing.

Room Tip: perhaps a quieter room would save this hotel ...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business