“The best breakfast burritos!”
Review of Jectors Burritos

Jectors Burritos
Ranked #49 of 273 Restaurants in Yuma
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Big and filling burritos, haven't tried them all, but they are delicious! You won't go hungry for a while.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I found this when a coworker and I were driving around Yuma and now every trip to Yuma I always make sure at least once I go to Jector's to get a breakfast burrito. They are delicious. They have a couple of eggs and your choice of fillings, I usually get potato, bacon, and cheese. The red sauce is okay but the green is much better. And it is very inexpensive. From the outside (and the inside) the place looks like a dive, but don't let that influence your decision because you will not be disappointed.