“Empty for a Reason”
Review of Wild Stix - CLOSED

Wild Stix
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We like Asian food and always try to check out new places, but our visit to Wild Stix was one of the worst meals of my life. Mongolian grill meant one ounce of mealy, low quality beef (I hope) with minimal options. Even the rice in a simple teriyaki rice bowl was repulsive. The whole family picked at food, then ended up going elsewhere to eat.
I'm not sure how they stay in business--parking lot and restaurant are usually empty. Even so, our booth and wall were dirty. I would not recommend anyone eat here for any reason.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Actually I won a gift certificate for my first visit to Wild Stix, and the second visit was just as good. Excellent prices, a wide variety of food and what we ordered was very good and lots of it!
Super customer service!