“A diamond in the rough”
Review of Jack & Rosie's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Jack & Rosie's Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2013

The restaurant is a bit dated, but the food more than makes up for. The steak was done exactly as requested, more than enough for one person, you definitely don't go away hungry. The service was good and prompt. I will definitely go back to this restaurant before I head back home.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Best steak in 200 miles. The flavor and texture cannot be beat. I pay more attention to my food then who Im with. I am in a world of my own.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Well to start the food was amaziingg! You get sooo much for your dollar. I am a winter visitor so my money is spent wisely, this place is a great choice. I've already retunrned a second time since my 1st time. The neighborhood is not what u expect noor easy 2 find but its a great little secret. The glass of wine is huge, the service is outstanding. we've had the same waitress both times and 1st time was as good as second. Cory I believe was her name. The staff and customers (A lot of regulars) are close nit like family. The place was clean and not to bright. Very nice change from the impersonal chain resturants that don't even bother learning your name let alone remember your regular drink order. My wife loved the sinatra and rat pack playing in the background. I don't know how picky and crabby the other reviewers were but I hiiiighly recommend this place and always do! Keep up the great work!!

Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Old surrounding and feel more l'île a family place or a gathering of baby boomers that know each other si ce The 50'

Fois ils good but way too big and too much sauce for our taste

Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise. We were in town looking for a great steak. After reading the reviews on how delicious the steaks were we gave it a try. Kathy, our waitress was terrific. She recommended that our steaks come out on sizzling plates. Wow!! It really made a difference. This is where the locals come for a good steak at a great value. Thanks for taking such good care of us, Kathy. You made us feel so welcome.