“Great steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jack & Rosie's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Jack & Rosie's Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
traveling
“Great steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Best steak in town! Small and low-key, this truely is a unique dining experience. They also have a full bar.

• Visited September 2012

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great food, very rude waitress”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

While visiting Yuma, 3 couples went for dinner at a local's recommendation. The food was absolutely the best....generous portions and perfectly prepared.

Our older waitress, Kathy, was extremely rude. She indicated that she did us a favor by setting up a table for 6. When we asked simple questions about the menu she was disgusted with us for "being new here". We have never experienced such rudeness.

• Visited December 2012
Yuma, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleasant surprise.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

This very unassuming place almost had me turn around at the door. The decor is 70s kitchy and it looked more like a bar than a restaurant. Service is slow but the steak more than worth it. Thumbs up for the food. Atmosphere, not so much.

Visited October 2012
Amherst, Virginia
“Best Steak in Yuma”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

I always have at least one dinner here when I'm in Yuma. Their steaks are the best I've had anywhere and a glass of wine there is actually a goblet of wine. Steak dinner includes soup, salad, steak and choice of potato. My ribeye was so big I asked for, and was happily given, a second twice-baked potato to go with it. The building is pretty simple on the outside, but it's what's inside that counts and here it counts for a lot!

Visited September 2012
Yuma, AZ
“OWESOME!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

We heard good and bad reviews about this restaurant, but when we went, we had a GREAT TIME! I can honestly say that the food was great, the service was wonderful, the place itself is clean and comfortable. We are definitely going again soon. Too bad we did not know about it before. Let me just say that this restaurant in many ways is much much better than the expensive stakehouses in town....
I recommend it 100%