“Good wings”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #36 of 268 Restaurants in Yuma
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The wings are very good, they have a great selection on different flavors. Lots and lots of tvs, a great place to watch any sports. Has a nice selection of craft beer, they keep pushing the large size on you. The other items on the menu are just good bar food, your sandwiches, salads etc.. It's fun if you go with a group and try different wings. A neat sports bar, but if there is a game on or a weekend, it is so crowded and busy it takes the fun away. Can be pricey for wings.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I always go to Buffalo Wild Wings in Yuma when I'm here because I don't have one at home. I had a $5 coupon on my phone that I wanted to use. The waitress got the shift manager, Jon Burke, and he told me I couldn't use it. It had to be printed. I told him that I was from Canada and didn't have access to a printer - couldn't he just take it off my phone. NOPE. I told him that it doesn't say the coupon has to be printed. NOPE. I then asked if I could email it to the store - seeing as I was from out of country and didn't have a printer. NOPE.

I felt this was incredibly poor customer service. My husband and I are both self employed and we could never treat our customers this way. My family also used to own a Wendy's restaurant and we totally would have helped a customer out in this situation. It was only $5 - but it was the principal of the matter.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Was there for the Super Bowl, good time good food. Large screen TV,s everywhere. Good service with lots of seating.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

After a very disappointing experience at Logan's Roadhouse nearby, we were so happy we chose to eat here. Our server, ( Chase ) was so much fun and very attentive. The food came out in a timely manner and was piping hot. The drinks were served quickly. I wish we had found this place a month ago (we were only in Yuma for one month ). I hope we get a chance to go back. Love it, love it, love it !!!!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We ate there tonight, Chance was our waiter. Fantastic young man! Friendly, enjoys his job.
They serve dry rub and wet sauce wings. We had dry. Seasoned just right. Lots of TV's for watching sports.
Good location right by the theater.

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!