“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Irwin, Pennsylvania
“Amazing!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Went straight to In N Out after landing late in Yuma. 11PM and busy. Only two were working at the time but they were an amazing team; cooking, frying, bagging and serving. Very impressive.

Oh yeah .. And burgers were amazing too. Just burgers but yeah, they are good.

Visited August 2014

Portland, Oregon
“So busy!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

In and Out is always so busy! We were there at 1:20 on a Sunday and it was absolutely packed. I love the burgers, but am not big on their fries. I guess that saves me a lot of calories, so that's the up side. The employees are always upbeat and friendly and In and Out, lots of energy!

Visited July 2014
Yuma, Arizona
“Man What a Burger”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The burgers here are top notch. Great flavor and a good value. my husband took me here for the firat time after 3 years here. I will go back

Visited December 2013
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Best fast food in town”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Very fast service & food is always, always excellent. Be sure to google their secret menu :) . if you're looking for good burgers & fries, you have to try In & Out.

Visited January 2014
Spokane, WA
“Not Up To Par”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Couldn't wait to get our fix with our relatives that we were visiting in Yuma. They got one of the burgers in our order mixed up with someone else's and our buns and fries were cold. When I went to get the order corrected, the other person who's order ours was mixed up with was standing there. too. The server said "Oh, this is his ketchup only", and put it on his tray and said they'd make me a new cheeseburger. I waited at least another 10-15 minutes for a burger. In the meantime, I saw the other customer go through the line and order another ketchup only! I don't blame him, since we had opened it to see that it was not what we ordered! So when the girl came around to ask us how our food was, my husband told her! I think she was used to hearing rave reviews!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Precious50Spokane_WA

Been to In N Out Burger Yuma Az? Share your experiences!