“A good place for those who like to eat large and spend little.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Lin's Grand Buffet

Lin's Grand Buffet
Ranked #39 of 251 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
“A good place for those who like to eat large and spend little.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

A small line up when we arrived but there was an ample seating area for the couple of minutes for which we waited.

Many choices and we both tried quite a few items. I am particularly fond of Japanese dishes so was happy to find a few of those standard items. There were three Chinese soups offered but on this occasion I didn't sample any. The green beans were a favorite dish for both of us as they were extra fresh and crunchy. I thought the food was quite okay compared to other large buffets we have tried. The only item I positively disliked was the pizza slices...doughy and from cheap, frozen I would guess. (Not sure why that would show up on an Asian buffet anyway.) Lots of choices for dessert, including ice cream, but nothing out of the ordinary. All in all, a good experience. Seniors Rate: $10.50 each before tax.

1 Thank Canuck-B-Shutterbug

Washington
“Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

When I go to a Chinese buffet, I get shrimp, shrimp and more shrimp. This location also has a Mongolian grill, so I got shrimp in that form too. It was all well-prepared and delicious. Typically, they bread heavily those dishes that have a crust.
My problem is the desserts. They are gooey and sweet, but fall short on flavor - which is also typical of this type of establishment. When I sink to having soft vanilla ice cream for my sweet, then the other choices were all very poor.
The value, however, is spectacular. 4 seniors ate for under $50.

Goodyear, Arizona
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

We were surprised by how good the food is and how much they have. They cooked us up a Rib Eye steak. They have a great Mongolian BBQ and lots of fresh food to choose from. They seem to be always busy.

Visited December 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“dirty resturant, don't caome here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

we eat here this afternoon, found an insect in our soup, the manager was terrible. DO NOT GO THERE AGAIN.

Coquitlam, Canada
“LIN'S - Geat Chinese Buffet with bonus Sushi, Mongolian Grill & ..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Attended two-three times soon after opening 8 months ago. Recently in October/November, we re-visited 3 times (& had friends who also experienced separately 2-3 times). All visits remained excellent experiences for all parties. Great selections including the higher end cost items (shrimp, steak, etc).

remains a GREAT VALUE with an excellent selection!

Sometimes parking can be challenge at main eating hours but worth the time.

• Visited November 2013