“Who could possibly ask for more.”
Review of Lin's Grand Buffet

Lin's Grand Buffet
Ranked #33 of 273 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Great food, Great service, Great price. Not overly salted. Wonderful desserts. I never even got a chance to visit the Mongolian Grill. I will try the Mongolian next time. This is probably the only place we will eat when visiting Yuma, AZ.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Great food at buffet prices! The interior is beautiful. The service staff goes out of their way to help.

1  Thank Jimmy B
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Ate there tonight for the second time. Best buffet in yuma. Mongolian grill is delicious. Tons of variety & very tasty. Great value at $11.19 ( seniors get 10% off). Will go back again.

1  Thank harleydon13
Reviewed March 10, 2013

They have the only Mongolian Stir Fry in town ... it is OK ... not the greatest but passable. You can't choose your own spicing ... they do it for you and the final product is hit and miss. I got a mouthful of garlic and then forkfuls of very bland veggies. Hubby said the sushi was good. Dessert choices all tasted like cardboard. Staff were rather blase when I asked them about the ingredients in the foods on the buffet - basically told me to take my chances!! A little scary for someone with food and preservative allergies, The stir fry grill does NOT have dividers to keep servings separate .., the lady ahead of me was allergic to onions and I am very allergic to shrimp - we both watched as food items bounced around the grill from one serving to another. They also used the same utensils for everyone ... This restaurant is iffy for people with allergies!

2  Thank snowbirdYuma
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Nice dining room very friendly and cheerful staff.We went at 845 no lines.Now I have been to others for lunch and the food was cold but Lin's was hot and fresh and really tasty.Service was great.Had the Won ton soup and it was wonderful aroma and flavors.The lin up since they opened has been long but the expectation high because of the volume.I didn't hear any complaints from my children they enjoyed the experience.They had a vast selection of foods enough to keep everyone happy!Yes my top choice for asian buffet and there hot wings were good too!