“Great value in German food”

Steiner's European Deli & Market
Cuisines: German
Maryland
“Great value in German food”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

A favorite of my son who's stationed here in Yuma. My wife and I both had schnitzel and loved it. Would eat there often if we lived here.

Visited April 2014

Clatskanie, Or.
“Really, really good!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Heard them advertised on the radio so stopped in to check them out. Spotlessly clean, food meat and salads on display in a cold case so you can see what you are getting. Friendly servers. My wife was born and grew up in Germany and rated the Schnitzel a 9 of 10! Small, homey place. Highly recommended to try.

Tucson, Arizona
“Nice Meal - Great Bargain”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

They had a special when we visited, 2 schnitzels for the price of one. I had the cordon blue and wife had the Jaeger. Portions were huge and the food was tasty. Desserts are very good also and a bargain at $3. We will return before we leave.

• Visited February 2014
CAMPBELL RIVER
“what a disappointment!!!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Our party arrived at the end of the lunch hour. The only empty tables were all cluttered with the debris of earlier diners. Our young and very pleasant waitress cleaned our place and we were seated. Thirty-five minutes after we ordered she came back to the table to advise one of our party of 4 that they were out of the cabbage rolls she ordered and to get an alternate choice for her. Just as she finished delivering that news her colleague arrived with the meals for the rest of our party. I'm not sure what they expected us to do...eat and wait another half hour for the missing meal to be replaced or have that diner skip her meal. Whatever they expected, they had no idea how to run a modern restaurant nor how to provide a quality dining experience. We left and will never return. This place needs a professional restaurant manager to tell them how to do business. I understand it is a family run business but it is obvious that the family needs someone with the know-how to manage a restaurant to help them out.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank ROBERT N
Burlington, Canada
“Your money's worth and more!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

There were no dislikes about this place. Both times I went in there and ordered food to take out. These people were very friendly and chatted with me while my order was being prepared. They serve excellent food and there is no shortage of food. Their soups are awesome not to mention all the German sweets! If you're staying at the Clarion Suites, Steiner's is right next door. You can even bring your own alcohol to drink with your meal. I highly recommend it.

Visited November 2013