“Dependable good food”

Ranked #61 of 251 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The telephone number is 928-328-0819. If you go to the website and click on restaurant locator then input "Yuma, AZ" the place appears on a map. It is part of the Golden Corral chain and I ate there in mid-July. It was packed!
Kingman, Arizona
“Dependable good food”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We like the variety of food. You can always get a good meal at the Golden Corral. We have had some relatively tough meat there before, but usually it's very good. The Salad ingredients are fresh and good. You can build it just the way you like it, and enjoy a good selection of dressings. There is plenty of comfort food, or, you can eat in accordance with almost any kind of diet you may be on. Always more desserts than anyone would need, so you can find and eat what you prefer at the time. I don't have to will power to turn down some of the things I shouldn't be eating, so don't go more than a couple times a month. Never have been disappointed in eating there.

Visited January 2014

Green Cove Springs, Florida
“This little piggy went to the Golden Corral”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

We have found that all of the Golden Corrals are not equal, and have ranged from The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly. I am happy to report that this one was good. There was plenty of parking in the lot. You pay upon entering, & my wife and I received a cheerful greeting. Be sure to ask for a senior discount if you are over 60. One nice change is that you don' t have to wait for the hostess to give you a plates & silverware. They are now located near the food. The food area was clean & well maintained. There was an abundant selection of food & deserts, and it was all good. We left, saying I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Visited January 2014
“C'mon golden corralers!!!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Last weekend my friends and I came here to pig up on some nice nutritious food. There was a lot of variety but some of the good was cold like the ice cream and the orange chicken. The desserts were very good. They had tons of it. Carrot cake, mocha fountains, bread putting, and lots of ice cream. Some of the desserts did seem like they were lacking some flavor though. I think the bakers could've put more maltodextrin or xanthan gum in. They were still good though. I wouldn't say I really recommend going here but it is an okay place overall especially if you want to pig up in the great place of Yuma. I think this place could use some improvement but it might just be Golden Corral corporate'a fault. Anyways, I hope Golden Corral takes this advice. You go golden corralers!!!

Lompoc, California
“Food Sucked”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I was very disappointed in the food, there was no flavor and it was cold., the staff was great and was always filling our drinks and taking away the dirty dishes. it was sort of hard to get back to the hotel even though it is across the street (highway)

Visited August 2013
Yuma, Arizona
“Notr as good as it used to be.”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Always have to wait for certain items, steaks are always tough. Could use a good cleaning. Just not as good as it was several years ago.

Visited June 2013