“Food Sucked”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #57 of 264 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American
Description: The telephone number is 928-328-0819. If you go to the website and click on restaurant locator then input "Yuma, AZ" the place appears on a map. It is part of the Golden Corral chain and I ate there in mid-July. It was packed!
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I was very disappointed in the food, there was no flavor and it was cold., the staff was great and was always filling our drinks and taking away the dirty dishes. it was sort of hard to get back to the hotel even though it is across the street (highway)

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Always have to wait for certain items, steaks are always tough. Could use a good cleaning. Just not as good as it was several years ago.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

The first dish I bit into was supposed to be hot chicken but was barely tepid. Alarm bells went off in my head and I had visions of dangerous bacteria multiplying on my plate. That plate went in the garbage! Salad bar was nice and well stocked. Other food was mediocre or just plain awful. We were here from out of state and thought a buffet would be a treat for our 10 yr. old grandson. It was the "lowlight" of our week in town.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I ate at the Golden Corral a couple of times while on business in Yuma.

I thought it represented very good value for money, with a wide range of food, most of which was quite tasty.

The manned stations were good, and the steak was tasty.

I left very full after both visits. I would gave probably eaten here more often if I had visited it ealier in my stay in Yuma.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

This Golden Corral is just OK- we have been to some that were fabulous. Has all the standard fare, but just wasn't on par with most others. Meat stations were often unmanned or we were waiting on new stuff to come out, and quality just wasn't as good as other similar places. Took forever to get a couple of scoops of ice cream- employees here just seemed to be going through the motions. Would not eat here again- there is plenty to choose from in the general vicinity.

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!