“I like Mr. Fish! The food is good, but ----!”

Mr Fish Fish & Chips
Ranked #29 of 266 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The cole slaw is good, but needs more mayo. The other side dishes are good also! I have a stomach problem with fried foods, so I have to go "eazy" on the fish, but it is very good!

Keep up the good work!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

01/28/13
This is a good place to get a good meal for under $10.00. I like there Burritos. Most of the time the wife and I will half one. I found out about this cafe from the RV store next door. Thanks.

Cap & Virginia

Reviewed May 28, 2012

When we ate here a couple years ago we thought the fish was too greasy. We decided to try it again and were so pleased we've been back twice more. Nothing fancy here but so far we've found the fish, shrimp, calimari and clam strips better than any we've had in this area. Stop by and tell Steve the Greene's sent you.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

This is a great little family owned fish and chips joint. The owners are always glad to see you and the food is great.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Great specials all week long. They have a dollar fish taco day. Fish is always great. Open all year long not like other seasonal places in the area. Bottom line great food and cold beer!

Been to Mr Fish Fish & Chips? Share your experiences!