“Mediocre at best, owned by a Greek... enough said”
Review of MI Fajita - CLOSED

MI Fajita
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2012

There is so much better to be had in the Yuma area. Many places are Mexican owned and operated and serve far more authentic food. Even if you aren't concerned with authenticity, this places robs you of any and all atmosphere. When we asked the hostess if the guacamole was good, she said she didn't know because she didn't like Mexican food. By the way, it was not at all good. The fajitas tasted like I threw the ingredients in a pan with no seasoning. I have no idea how this rose so high on the list. This sums it all up: I asked for queso and received a small dish of shredded cheddar cheese. Skip it.

1  Thank WKK10

Reviewed February 18, 2012

From walking in the door until leaving, Mi Fajita was a very pleasant and delicious experience. Everyone was so happy and the food was wonderful. I will definitely be returning to Mi Fajita and recommending it to others!

1  Thank luvmywestie
Reviewed February 2, 2012

We visited on a Wednesday, busy but got a table right away. After 10 minutes of no service we grabbed 2 menus from a passing waitress, then another 10 minutes before we were attended. (the waitress was run off her feet). We made our orders including 2 glasses of beer. It took another 10 minutes before our beers arrived and one was flat, I wanted to send it back but my wife said "no, don't cause a fuss".
Approximately 55 minutes after sitting down our meal was served, it looked good, there was plenty on the plates and it was fresh and hot. It was good too, albeit a bit Americanized Mexican Food . I was not sure what the rice was, it was a yellow coos coos looking substance, maybe uncle Ben's instant or something. Maybe I am being a bit picky but this was voted #1 in Yuma. (Not!) Anyway, as we finished our meal our bill arrived. My wife's meal included a desert which she did not get and had to ask the waitress for it. Not great service. I don't really blame the waitress, I blame the management as this poor girl was literally running from table to table serving far to many for one person.
Overall, the food was good, plenty of it, and fair prices, but not a #1 in my opinion. Would I go back? Well, maybe.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

The food here was very good but I felt as if I was in a blue hair buffet. It was like a cafeteria. I would eat here again if I wanted Mexican in Yuma and didn't need the atmosphere to go with it.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

We enjoy the walk to this friendly, local restaurant in The Foothills. Steve and his staff greet us and make us feel at home. We like to relax at the bar with a marguarita and listen to the rock 'n roll music (would like the music to be a little louder - it's great in the restrooms)!! We have had breakfast and dinner with enough left over to take home to enjoy again. Looking forward to going again soon. Anne and Paul.

1  Thank Dudsy155