“Best pizza in town”

Dining options: Delivery
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pizza in town”
Reviewed July 18, 2011

Yummy love the pizza, philly cheese great too!!!!!!!!

1 Thank Carrieleepe

Oregon City, Oregon
“This place Rocks, Best kept secret in town!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2011

The Pizza's are awesome, Sizes range from small to crazy huge. The place may look like a dive but good, keep it that was so others wont go and I can have this place all to myself and of course the locals.

The "Philly Cheese Steak" sandwich rocks the taste buds...the next night of course!!

Avoid the Pizza chains, Try Ronnie's. I'm from out of state and support this place 110%.

• Visited January 2011
3 Thank adventurecpl2009
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum Yum”
Reviewed May 21, 2010

Delicious pizza. They don't take credit so be sure to bring cash.

1 Thank CathyMurphy
Arizona
“delicious pizza”
Reviewed April 22, 2010

I love it here, and so does my first grader. The pizza is wonderful and the service is always great. They do serve beer. The atmosphere is your basic pizza place, nothing special. But really, i have no complaints here. I've never had a bad visit, pizza, or cashier.

1 Thank joylyne
“best darn pizza around”
Reviewed September 27, 2009

I've eaten at Ronnie's since I was in high school. I moved out of town 4 years ago and when I return on a visit, Ronnie's is number one on my list of stops. I am always bumping to old friends there, as well as the staff. Genuinely nice guys all around.

I like the plain ol' pepperoni, great crust, great sauce, generous amount of cheese and pepperoni topping.

Their Philly cheese steak is awesome. very well made, fresh bread, cheese and marinated steak. Too good to describe.

I recommend: 1 "Bambino" pepperoni, 1 Philly Cheese, 1 pitcher of Coors. Mmmmm.

5 Thank chechsix