“Mexican oasis in the desert”

MI Rancho Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 261 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Very friendly service staff
Food was excellent but catered to American tastes . Not quite as HOT as true Mexican cuisine.
Would return in a heart beat. Locals love it!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

After seeing the rave reviews for Mi Rancho, I was expecting an especially good dinner. My husband had the carne asada. It was average. The "carne" was little pearls of beef. It came with beans and rice with guacamole. My shrimp "special" dinner was deep fried, breaded frozen butterflied shrimp with beans and rice. Chips that accompanied the meal had been deep fried and were greasy. It was not a bad meal; just average.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Restaurant was very crowded and it took a long time to get our food. However, once it arrived, it was certainly worth the wait. Great taste. Also, good margaritas and excellent chips and salsa.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Finding decent service in Yuma is very rare, and our server was great. Very friendly, attentive, and helpful. My husband and I were a little leery about the restaurant based on its appearance, but our food was great and my margarita was EXCELLENT. The best one I've had in Yuma thus far (not too sweet, and not too weak)! We have tried several mexican restaurants (even the top rated ones in Yuma) and haven't been impressed. But this place was definitly a winner (finally!!). Will definitely be back :)

Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

not sure how to spell it but the chiliques are so good.
I have tried about every dish they have 10 yrs or more never disappointed

Been to MI Rancho Restaurant? Share your experiences!