“Tasty mexican food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Worcester, UK
“Tasty mexican food”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This restaurant was well recommended, so I visited to try some Mexican food.

It is a fairly basic restaurant where you queue, pay for food and then collect your rapidly prepared order.

I had a Carne Asada dinner and a couple of rolled Tacos.

They were both tasty, and very reasonably priced.

• Visited May 2012

“rolled tacos”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

chile pepper and mr.gs is the best place for their rolled tacos. all my family when they come from out of town want to go eat their first.

Visited November 2012
“True Mexican”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Basic Mexican fare - nothing fancy but this restaurant is patronized by local hispanic community.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Mudge67
“Forget it”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I know, Yumans rave about this place and all the rest of the places that the family owns. In my opinion, forget it. Typical American idea of Mexican food. The tacos were so greasy that the grease ran down my arm. The rolled tacos are mediocre, the burritos also.
What my fellow Yuman's find to rave about is lost on me but I am not a native and when I want good Mexican food I cross the border and eat in Mexico

Visited December 2011
Mesa, Az
“Best burritos for 100's of miles”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

We live in Phoenix and I have been eating at the Chile Pepper/Mr G’s in Yumda for 30 years now. Anytime family goes through Yuma they know they are to bring us back burritos. You can’t go wrong with the green mix, bean & rice, bean & cheese, and rolled tacos. It’s all good. If you’re looking for a place with atmosphere then try a different place. The service is… you get your food and if you get a smile from someone then consider that a bonus. This place has excellent burritos (food) and is well worth a visit. Make certain you order extra bean & cheese or been & rice burritos to take home with you. You’ll hate yourself in the morning if you don’t.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank AZMesaFamily

Been to Chile Pepper? Share your experiences!