“Sooo Good!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Yuma, Arizona
“Sooo Good!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I love it. It has two of my favorite things shopping and eating. The little shop In front is great , they have such a variety of things to buy, and the food is excellent as well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great place to eat.

• Visited July 2014

Nice
“Cracker Barrell Rocks!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Having never eaten in a Cracker Barrel my friends & I were delighted with this place...loved the décor, the staff was friendly & the food was yummy...also spent about a 1/2 hour checking out their souvenirs. Would recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited December 2013
New York City, New York
“Decent Food & Service”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Good place to stop by and get some decent food. Great location just off the highway and next to all of the local chain hotels. Service was average and forgettable but the food was filling.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank John W
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Waited over an hour to find they had "misplaced" our order”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I met some people at this restaurant last summer, we ordered, and over an hour later went to find the missing serving person. They told us they had no "record" of our order! Unbelievable. The place was busy, but not that busy. Weekday in summer, place about half-full. Once we got the food it was acceptable, not great. Only took over an hour and a half to get our food.

I am supposed to meet with someone here again (I live three hours from Yuma)...they want this place again. Ugh. Not sure I want to chance it.

• Visited August 2013
Tukwila
“Food was not hot”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

When you walk into the restaurant you get a wood burning smell so people with allergies can't take it like me. We sat down & the food came luke warm, not hot & wasn't that good in taste either. Won't go back

Visited April 2014