“Cracker Barrell Rocks!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Having never eaten in a Cracker Barrel my friends & I were delighted with this place...loved the décor, the staff was friendly & the food was yummy...also spent about a 1/2 hour checking out their souvenirs. Would recommend this place to anyone.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Good place to stop by and get some decent food. Great location just off the highway and next to all of the local chain hotels. Service was average and forgettable but the food was filling.

1  Thank John W
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I met some people at this restaurant last summer, we ordered, and over an hour later went to find the missing serving person. They told us they had no "record" of our order! Unbelievable. The place was busy, but not that busy. Weekday in summer, place about half-full. Once we got the food it was acceptable, not great. Only took over an hour and a half to get our food.

I am supposed to meet with someone here again (I live three hours from Yuma)...they want this place again. Ugh. Not sure I want to chance it.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

When you walk into the restaurant you get a wood burning smell so people with allergies can't take it like me. We sat down & the food came luke warm, not hot & wasn't that good in taste either. Won't go back

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Another great restaurant I went to in 2011 and 2013, and going again this year. They have great antiques in the store and Great Southern food in the restaurant.

1  Thank Michael T