“Another Great Cracker Barrel”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #10 of 254 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Cottonwood, Arizona
“Another Great Cracker Barrel”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My daughter, grandson and I stopped in Yuma on our way through, had a great breakfast. Was seated quickly and our server was right there to take our order. She was right there everytime we needed something. The food was great as usual, for a Cracker Barrel .

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank nannax4

Yuma, Arizona
“SO SO”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

01/17/14
The food was good, the place was clean and the price was right.
As for atmosphere, The time we were in there, there was a family very close by with a VERY noisy kid. The family did not try to control him. In fact they made it worse. It was hard for us to enjoy ourselves. Now as for service I found it hard to get refills on my coffee.

I must say that there is not much the service personal can do about customers that have no consideration for others.

Cao & Virginia

• Visited January 2014
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great family dining”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Good food but hard wooden chairs with no cushions. If you are allergic to potporri don't spend any time in the store entrance.

Visited January 2014
Yuma, AZ
“Not over a barrel”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Friendly staff, good food, fast service. Had breakfast and to my delight they serve grits. They also have good sweet tea.

• Visited December 2013
Arizona
“Never Again!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is the worst Cracker Barrel I have ever been to. We stopped for lunch on our way to San Diego because we trust the Cracker Barrel brand. The restaurant is divided into 3 sections, they put us all the way in the back of the 3rd section. We were isolated and the only patrons of this section. I think this was because the waitress was new so we were to be her guinea pigs. We had a couple of questions about the menu but the waitress could not answer any of them. She could not locate anything on the menu. I would think that being familiar with the menu is basic. We had three orders, a bowl of soup and grilled cheese, a chicken BLT with cheese, and a house salad with a biscuit. All three orders were messed up. The chicken BLT did not have bacon or cheese. It did have 4 of the smallest gray looking pieces of chicken that I have ever seen sitting on one slice of white bread. Then she brought 2 slices of bacon on a separate dish and then another separate dish with 2 slices of cheese. My husband had to build his own sandwich. Then I got my grilled cheese but no soup. She then brought a cup not a bowl and not the right kind. Everything was super salty. She completely missed the biscuit on the 3rd order and had to go back for the dressing. Before we even got to eat she had dropped off the check on the table.
You pay in the front and another patron was also complaining about the service. Normally you get what you pay for but not here. Not sure I will be going to a Cracker Barrel anywhere again. There are just too many other better choices.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank Kathy Y

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!