“Recommended.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #10 of 250 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mesa, Arizona
“Recommended.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Locals recommended it to us. My wife enjoys the country store and we frequent Cracker Barrels in other cities regularly. This one offered good food and plenty of it. Like most businesses, it depends on the management and this one was well managed. Also a good location. Recommended.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Lake Cowichan, Canada
“Good Food and nice Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Good home cooking style food. If we had a complaint at all it was that the helpings were way to big for the average person and we hated to waste what we couldn't eat.

Visited March 2013
Yuma, Arizona
“Don't "Ham" It up at the Cracker Barrel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

We Snowbird in Yuma AZ. Traditionally, we always go to the Cracker Barrel for dinner with friends a couple of times during the season. I love chicken fried steak and our friends usually get chicken and dumplings. They were very good as usual. However, my husband ordered ham steak and fries. Big mistake! The fries were large, hard and cold. But the worst of the worst was the ham. It was paper thin, and hard. I asked the waitress if we could return it and she said all of the ham steaks were just the same. He had a super difficult time cutting it and I think he would have done better had he banged it on the table to break it into pieces! Soooo, if you choose to dine at the Cracker Barrel, just avoid the ham "steak."

• Visited April 2013
Kalispell, Montana
“Nice in Every Way”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Very friendly wait staff. Excellent food. They were very willing to cater to my low salt diet. My wife used 3 small bottles of Maple syrup on her pancakes. The waiter said "No Problem" a very enjoyable experience.

Visited February 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Greasy & unappetizing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

I had breakfast here after having Cracker Barrel recommended to me. I hadn't been to be before. The food was stodgy - salty, greasy and lacking in flavor. I would have been better to have the ordinary but free breakfast at the hotel. Not recommended.

Visited March 2013