“Love it.”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #173 of 258 Restaurants in Yuma
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My family and I have never had a bad breakfast at this place. They are always busy which means other people like it too.

There are newer reviews for IHOP

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Service is always slow in this place. Doesn't matter if there's one or a hundred people in there. It's painfully slow. Sometimes I get the urge to go to a pancake house, and that's the only one in town. Every time I eat there, I swear I won't return. Those who don't learn from their errors are forced to repeat them.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Our food was burnt. and cold. waitress took it back but the burnt taste was in your mouth. bacon was limp and salty. pancake was not done. last time gave it three shot. I don't know who rate number 1 for bad Denny or I Hop. never eat in one again I'll take fast food a lot better. It a chain and they are all the same the need to learn to show that they care and want you back. staff just passes the back on the problem never get to the top. and if you do it like well gee sorry but the cook having a bad day well get over and get your head at work.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

There's something very satisfying about the iHop in Yuma. It's a restaurant chain, of course, but this one feels somehow different. Perhaps it's because there's nothing else like it in Yuma, at least that I have found. It's quite large, and can get busy at times, but if there's just two of you, I've never had to wait for a table. One thing I have noticed about it, when you are in a group of four or more, is that, unlike many other places, all the meals are brought out at once. There's none of that waiting around for the last diner to be served.

Other than that, what else can I say? It's a classic iHop, good food, good portions, good menu, good price, good service. Which is why it deserves a good review.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

This place was very busy. Breakfast was tasty and hot. Server was pleasant and helpful. Did have to wait for a bench table.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!