“They do Pizza Right”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Tucson, Arizona
“They do Pizza Right”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

They had a special today of 2 medium 2 topping pizzas for $16. We had one with cheese and anchovies and one with pepperoni and black olives. Simply the best pizza we have had in years.Thin crust, excellent sauce and loads of cheese. I lived over 40 years in NYC and this is "food from home".

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank luvglass

• Finnish first
“Food was excellent!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Food was excellent, our waiter was good. If you get a small salad, share it. A small is definitely meant for 2.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Ppalmer724
Ottawa, Canada
“I hear downtown is the place to go”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

The reviewers could be correct the downtown but only time will tell. Yuma has this thing with ordering at the cash then getting a seat out of the norm for me but I hear the other location has a better service policy. We ordered a large pepperoni and sausage. My wife enjoyed it more than me but it was because of personal preference. Nothing wrong with this type of pie just not my thing. Heavy on the cheese and the sauce is darker with a good amount of Italian seasoning. The crust is cooked well but doesn't have that crispy NY style crust. If your looking for light and crispy with a basic tomato sauce you may want to try a wood oven pizza but I do not think that exists in Yuma. Traditional Italian no but still worth a try if you like the heavier cheesy pizza.

• Visited March 2014
Yuma, Arizona
“Great pizza every time!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Hubby and I enjoy eating at Da Boyz. The pizza is amazing! I could eat it every day. Location is great in downtown Yuma. Would highly recommend.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Dan Rhonda R
Yuma, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent place to eat.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The atmosphere is excellent, in an old but remodeled building. The food and service is also wonderful. In downtown old Yuma.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank TomKellyAZ

Been to DA Boyz Pizza & Pasta? Share your experiences!