“Ummmm Ummmm Good”

La Fonda Tortilla Factory
Ranked #35 of 251 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Yuma, Arizona
“Ummmm Ummmm Good”
Reviewed December 31, 2010

This place is hard to find if not a local. The Food is Really good. Salsa is great, one of the best in state!. Good Service and Smiles all around.

Yuma, Arizona
“Best Mexican food in Yuma- crappy hours”
Reviewed November 8, 2010

This is the best Mexican food I have found so far in Yuma. The tortilla soup is fabulous, they make all their tortillas fresh. I also love the fish and shrimp tacos. My only complaint is the hours, the restaurant closes at 6pm so we can never go there for dinner- just lunch. Its definantly worth a visit though. Much better than Chretins.

Phoenix, Arizona
“The BEST In the West!”
Reviewed October 3, 2010

I have known the owners of La Fonda's for years. It is clean and the food is GREAT! Once in a great while there may be one or two not so good wait persons. But they learn or move on. As in all restaurants. But over all, I have always enjoyed the atomosphere and the food. And even my grandchildren loved going there.

“I've been going to la fonda for ten years...”
Reviewed September 4, 2010

I've been going to la fonda for ten years now it never disappoints me if you ask me I think its the best mexican restaurant in town. The service was wonderful I always feel welcome when I go eat to la fonda. So if you want to go to the best mexican restaurant in yuma I recommend you to la fonda

Seattle
“Expected better”
Reviewed September 2, 2010

Given the high rating from TripAdvisor, I expected better. This close to Mexico, I was looking forward to some authentic Mexican, but felt it was more typical gringo Mexican fare. Mostly tacos, enchiladas, combo plates, but not many traditional Mexican dishes. Service was not so good either. I got the impression they wanted us to hurry. I think they close at 7:30 and we arrived at 7:15.