“Mmmmmm good!”

La Fonda Tortilla Factory
Ranked #35 of 254 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Tucson, AZ
“Mmmmmm good!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

In Yuma & looking for a fabulous Mexican meal, good service and a really pretty, clean restaurant? La Fonda has it all! Easy to find, too. Try it...you'll love it! Prices are reasonable, too. A real dining pleasure.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Great place off the beaten path”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This great little restaurant is near the corner of 11th and 3rd Street, with not much around but businesses. The place is nice and clean, great décor and the wait staff was excellent. Food came out quickly and was tasty, and the cost was very reasonable. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this place to my friends.

Reno, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What good Mexican food!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We had lunch at La Fonda and in my opinion it was without a doubt the best Mexican food I have ever eaten. The Resturant was clean, the service was outstanding and the waitress was friendly. Many good choices from which to choose, and when we got our meal it was piping hot. I always judge a Resturant on their sauces and La Fonda's sauces were outstanding. I live in Reno and I wish La Fonda would open a Resturant here. We have friend's who live in Yuma, so I just bought a gift certificate from La Fonda and will share with them this gem of a Resturant.

Rich from Reno

1 Thank Rich M
“Average for me”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The atmosphere was a little dull. Margaritas were good. My husband had the fajitas which tasted really fresh. Might keep looking around town to see other Mexican restaurants, but this one wasnt bad.

Memphis, Tennessee
“Good Food in a Pleasant Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

The food and service were very good in this traditional Mexican restaurant. We will definitely return if our travels take us to Yuma again.

Visited January 2013