“Service absolutely sucked”

Yuma Landing Bar & Grill Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Yuma
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: This Yuma-Restaurant is where the first plane landed in Arizona, a State Monument located in front of restaurant marks the spot. The walls are covered with over 200 pictures of the history of Yuma as well as the historic event of Oct. 25, 1911. Close to the Colorado River, Mexico and California border. The Yuma Landing Bar and Grill is near the Imperial Sand Dunes, the Yuma Territorial Prison, Historic Downtown Yuma, Federal Court House, the Federal East and West Wetland Area and the Yuma Crossing State Park. St. Thomas Mission, Bard Date Farm and Lake Martinez are also conveniently nearby. Yuma Landing is 5 miles to Yuma International Airport and 10 minutes to Marine Corp. Air Station, 25 minutes to Yuma Army Proving Grounds. We offer a full menu, which has breakfast, appetizers, burgers, salads, pasta, steak, chicken, desserts, ice cream, smoothies, and a full liquors assortment. We offer a Captains Lounge for a quiet evening, Hangar sports bar for all your Direct TV Sports, NFL, MBA, NBL, NHL, and a dining room.
Reviewed September 17, 2012

went in for Monday night football game Broncos vs Falcons, bartender took 10 minutes to greet us then gave attitude when asked about what beer was on tap. We ordered beer then waited about 20 minutes for her to come back and take our order but she never did so we left. This place was not busy not was the bartender she was sipping on her drink and talking not paying attention to her customers. This place was horrible. Way to ruin a night.

Yvonne P, Public Relations Manager at Yuma Landing Bar & Grill Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Thank you for your comments. We have had a change of staff and I am hoping you will give us a second chance. Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Stopped by after visiting Yuma Territorial Prison. It seemed to be a historical type of day, so I stopped here based on the other reviews. There are pictures on the walls. Some have dates or locations.I did spend time browsing and looking at them. Food and service were just average. Bar area is typical sports bar, with multiple TVs, including 2 set to horse racing.

I'm sorry your experience was not a good one. Please try us again in the future, we have had a staff change.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I have been here a few times with friends and once for a company Christmas party. Their breakfast was good, but the dinner I had was mediocre. The flavor was blah. I wouldn't go out of my way to have dinner here.

I'm truelly sorry your experience was not very good. Customer service is very important. Please try us agian, on your next visit to Yuma, Az.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I enjoyed the steak and eggs for breakfast and chicken ceaser salad for lunch. The service was great and my ice tea was kept full without even asking. The best thing bout the restaurant are the old pictures on the wall and the clips of old articles under the glass tabletops. I would recommend stopping here for anyone coming through Yuma.

1  Thank Key13

Thanks you for your comments, We are glad you had a good experience and plan on returning in the future. Customer service is very important to us. So again thanks for coming in and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Service and food were average. If you like memorabilia it is a great place to view pictures of how Yuma used to be and to learn the history of our famous plane that set a non-stop record. The plane is now hanging at the Yuma City Hall