“Another excellent visit”
Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Wanted to try this Outback again to make sure first visit wasn't a fluke. Service is a 10+++. Food outstanding. The Wedge salad is best anywhere!!! Everyone at this restaurant goes out of their way to see that your needs are met. When in Yuma we will always eat here.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We have been to this restaurant 3 times (once each time we have visited Yuma) in the past 1 1/2 years. The first visit was less than perfect, but the manager sat with us to discuss the situation and did everything to make it right...and she "personally" took care of us for the balance of that visit. The meal and service were then great...

Now, each time we visit (which is infrequent), she still remembers us and makes a point to say hello. She also ensures that the experience is a great one for us...doing special things for us and providing the personal touch even through her servers and staff.

Thanks to her customer service skills and skillful relationship building, she has gained our gratitude, respect, and customer loyalty.

Under her management, this restaurant should be able to not only serve you as a customer, but succeed as a viable entity within a very competitive industry/field...and in a challenging marketplace.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Are you looking for a tender, juicy, done to your specifications, steak. From what I have seen, this place won't disappoint you. Service, from the hostess, to the waitress, and the manager, was tops. The food, starts with a fresh baked brown bread and butter, in this case a delicious beer, followed by an exceptionally tasty potato soup, with real chunks of potato in it, a salad that seemed that it had hand picked ingredients was delicious and well presented. The steak, because the "sides" soup and salad were served separately, looked kind of lonely on the plate, but, acquitted itself exceptionally well in thickness, taste, and moisture. It made every one of the menu's statements about it come true. One of the best steaks I have ever had in the US. Steak is not the only menu item. And, the deserts are fantastic. Portioning, because of the 10 ounce steak and an order of a bowl of soup instead of the cup, was enough for two. Would like to return for the Valentine's day special.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We have had mixed success with Outback. some are good and some are not so good. This one was excellent. We shared their slab of ribs and went away full and happy!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

On 11/16/12 my son came over from San Diego to take his dad out for a birthday dinner. We decided to go to the Outback Steakhouse, what a disappointment. After we ordered and was waiting for our meal to come my son found a fly near the bottom of his class of cold drink. When our meals arrived we found they had everything mixed up. I got my sons well done steak and he got my medium steak of course this was after we had already put everything on it so it was too late to trade. My baked potato was done but the botton of it ( the skin) so hard you could not cut through it.

I remember about a year ago the wife and I stopped here for lunch it was not bad but it was also not good. I don't think I could recommend this place to anyone.

Cap & Virginia