“Great burgers! ”

Ranked #17 of 273 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Description: Great place for a date night, family and friends. A wide variety menu including kids menu. Full bar and many TV's
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Came on a business dinner here to catch some hockey and had a great experience! Burgers were great and the bottled beer list were extensive! The variety in the draft list could have been increased...but overall it was a good dinner!

1  Thank photochick502

Reviewed October 9, 2013

My team always stops in at least once to grab lunch or dinner at B&B. Just visited last week and was on a very strict diet so had the steak ranchero and boy was that tasty! I think I found my next favorite for dinner.

2  Thank Eldred M
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My guacamole burger was better than average but the best part was the friendly staff and watching my husband select a large beer from their large selection. Good place to eat and watch sports.

1  Thank LindaAZ2
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

We had a large group that sat out on the patio for dinner. Multiple servers made sure we had what we needed. Sweet potato fries were awesome. Had the rich guys tostadas, three of them filled a big dinner plate. It was all very good!

Everyone around me cleaned their plates and commented how good their food was! I would come back here again!

3  Thank Karen A
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Place to go for good beer prices and good burgers. Beer battered fries are the best. Happy Hour is awesome.

1  Thank Jessica C

Been to Burgers & Beer? Share your experiences!