“Nice Place”

Ranked #71 of 260 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 28, 2013

The Margaritas were delicious... and very ample! food good and typical for a chain restaurant... staff attenticve but not pushy

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Love Chili's and this one didn't disappoint. We had a small group, but splitting the checks wasn't an issue for them. Good drink specials!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

The title says it all. We go to a Chili's by our house on a normal basis so we stopped in at this one coming from San Diego heading home to Phoenix because we are so familiar with it. Maybe the Chili's by us does a better job but this one was slightly forgetful. We ordered soup from the lunch menu and after 15 minutes they finally came out & said we ran out so they promptly brought us a free appetizer. One of our group ordered a salad & they brought our food out when we all remembered the salad. I & my wife ordered a chicken, bacon, avacado sandwhich and they forgot the avacado on both of our sandwiches. It's no big deal, this was just our experience here. Other than that it was your typical Chili's experience in which we were satisfied with.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

My husband and I enjoy going to Chili's for lunch. I love their tortilla soup. It is awesome. Their 3 mini margarita's are tasty to give me different flavors for drinks.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

On my way to San Diego with my two younger siblings this last Saturday, we met our older sister for lunch. She took an hour lunch break to go with us to eat. She picked Chili's as she lives in Yuma and said service and food is great. We were seated right away as they weren't busy. As a part time waitress I would consider it a small lunch rush. Plenty of servers walking around though. We sat down in a booth next to other people eating and no one came to our table for ten minutes. Ten minutes we sat there and no one brought us silverware let alone asked us for drinks. Mind you, there was 3-4 employees standing at a register computer the entire time we were seated. As we sat there and waited, three other tables of more than 4 people were seated, drinks ordered and the table after us was having there order taken while we walked out. Yes, we asked for someone to take our order and we expected someone to come. Still no one. My sister only had an hour and we didn't have time to wait. I was extremely disappointed in a chain restaurant who seemed fully equipped with employees. As we left, a gentleman who appeared to be some type of manager smiled and thanked us for coming in. He had no idea what just happened. I said "No thank you, we have been sitting here for nearly 15 minutes and no one even stopped at our table." He was very, very nice. Very apologetic and if my sister wasn't on a time restraint, I would've given them a second chance and stayed. Needless to say, we left and opted to eat at Subway across the street. We were in and out in less time than we sat and waited in Chili's. Also, the frozen yogurt across the street was pleasant and delicious. Very nice works too.