“Best Breakfast”

Daybreakers Cafe
Ranked #58 of 258 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Daybreakers has the best breakfast in Yuma also, you have a choice of one biscuit with gravy instead of toast with any breakfast, the lunch and dinner menu is good also but its a breakfast spot for us.

There are newer reviews for Daybreakers Cafe

Reviewed June 27, 2013

The service, quality of food, and atmosphere is excellent if you are looking for a home cooked, warm feeling meal. I have eaten here a number of times and I have to say that I defiantly will be coming back. Not only do they have good food, but a full service bar, and homemade deserts. No, I do neither work or have any relations with anyone here, except it is my new favorite place in the foothills

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The wife and I stopped at Daybreakers not knowing a thing about the place. We both had a wonderful meal and were surprised with the quality of the service and food. So much so that we just had to come back in the morning to see if their standards changed from night to morning. I'm happy to say the service was wonderful. Our server was right there with anything we asked of her. It was not only us that got excellent service, but the 4 other tables around us had the same.
Daybreakers Cafe "Will" be on our list of places to stop each and every time we travel through Yuma. Thank You for the Very good food & Service.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This restaurant is very busy and after I ate I can see why. The food is above average and there is lots of it. The servers make it a point to always check on you...and the price is quite reasonable.Worth the stop.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We went to Daybreakers and there was only 4 customers in the restaurant. We must have sat for 20 minutes without any of the servers coming by to acknowlegee us or take our order. Our waitress was more interested in the busboy. They just kep chatting in spanish. We asked the Manager where our waitress was and he was like clueless. What happened to the good service? The food has always been good so I'm not complaining about that. When there are just a few people in the restaurant - forget service! We left the restaurant and went to another restaurant.

Been to Daybreakers Cafe? Share your experiences!