“Deserves its No 1 rating”

La Fuente Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
auckland
“Deserves its No 1 rating”
Reviewed September 20, 2009

Travelling through from San Diego to Flagstaff my wife insisted we have an overnight stay to break the journey.Lobby was superb,aircon not too noisy,pool brilliant topped off with free drinks and friendly service.Enough said.Perfect

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank jeliberry

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Antwerp, Belgium
Reviewed August 16, 2009

The hotel is really easy to find, close to the Interstate-exit ans near a huge shopping center with a large variety of shops.
Be pepared for some real desert heat: upon our arrival it was 43-44°C (and even at 10pm it was still 39°C).
That's why we really appreciated the lush green courtyard with the swimming pool and the well appointed suite rooms (thanks to the very friendly Philippine lady at the Front Desk that gave us a free upgrade and gave good advice on dining opportunities in Yuma).
There is a computer with free Internet access in the lobby and between 5 and 7pm free drinks are offered in the breakfast room (decorated with pictures of anti-aircraft defence, jets and bombers...). Complimentary breakfast in the morning (between 5 and 9 am) is correct.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank harmonie
Phoenix, AZ
Reviewed July 15, 2009

My wife and I stayed here on our way to San Diego recently, and reading the reviews found here for the hotel. The hotel was great...very quiet...large pool...comfortable bed...and decent breakfast. For the price, this hotel can't be beat. This will be my hotel of choice whenever passing through Yuma.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank azmonty
Arizona
Reviewed July 10, 2009

We were pleasantly surprised at La Fuente Inn. The large rooms are very clean and well appointed. The pool and beautifully lush courtyard were great as is the "continental" breakfast which had a nice variety of items. The free happy hour from 5-7 was a real treat. The staff and accommodations were top notch. Price here can't be beat! I will recommend this to anyone that needs a place to stay in Yuma!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank CArizona
Canada
Reviewed June 4, 2009

My wife and I planned to stay for one night, on our travels from the west coast through Arizona, but when we were met with the fine hospitality and very comfortable rooms we extended our stay for 5 days.
The courtyard and a huge clean swimming pool area couldn't be nicer and the staff were energetic and helpful. There was a full hot buffet breakfast and a complimentary happy hour.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tobinaCanada
Vancouver WA
Reviewed June 3, 2009

We had a large family event. Once the hotel understood that we were all staying at the hotel, basically they went out of their way to make our stay wonderful.

Will stay again someday.

• Stayed May 2009
seattle, wa
Reviewed May 5, 2009

I had a long stay in Yuma and couldn't decide between this and another hotel. So I made a reservation here, and then canceled it for the other hotel. I started out at another hotel, and decided to move here for the great pool. But the front desk clerk said I had not canceled my reservation and I was charged me for one night. (I absolutely had canceled). In order to have my charges reversed I would have to produce a cancellation number. I always carry my cancellation number (not), expecting that the front desk hasn't done their job. She continued to argue with me until I said, "take it or leave it" as to me staying there. After two nights, I went back to the first hotel. The first hotel had no smells, natural fabrics, designer interiors, cable channels on a flat screen TV, and wireless internet, plus a front desk staff person that did me a huge favor. I learned that I value the quality of the room, more than a nice pool.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled solo