Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$169
Priceline$169
Hotels.com$169
eDreams$169
FindHotel$169
Travelocity$169
All reviews happy hour dental work waffles free drinks nice pool an oasis in the desert hot tub bed was very comfortable complimentary breakfast great place to stay melinda appetizers mexico landscaping mall border arizona
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2008

The times I have stayed at the La Fuente Inn Connie was working at the front desk. She is always so pleasant and helpful. Her smile is a wonderful way to start your stay at La Fuente Inn! I feel she definitely plays a part in the success of your hotel.

Pamela Van Horn
Lake Havasu City, AZ

Date of stay: September 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2008

If you don't like traveling through the desert, swing by here. Once inside, the plant-rich courtyard makes it feel like you are somewhere else entirely. Really, it's an oasis. If you choose to explore, you can literally walk across the street to a zillion restaurants and shops. Somehow, once back in the courtyard, you feel pleasantly isolated from both the nearby businesses and the desert terrain.

Date of stay: April 2007
Reviewed August 6, 2008

!!!!!!!!Warning Before you Stay Here!!!!!!!!!!

If you leave anything behind, the staff will steal the items and lie about it. We left some small personal things behind because we were late heading off to a funeral. When I called the hotel said I must be mistaken, that we have the items. The items maybe small, but they help my 15month old son fall asleep at night. Other things wrong with this hotel, it smells like mildew, it was difficult to even breathe in the room with the fan running, and you could feel it in your lungs. The breakfast was absolutely gross. You get a better meal at a local gas station. Finally, I am a very pregnant woman. I was having problems with my room key in the gate lock. Directly across from the gate numerous staff members were sitting in the executive suite eating, talking and watching TV. I called out in both English and Spanish, and they ignored me. A few women even looked my way. I had to walk around the building to go in through the front. What horrible customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was not even offered an apology.

Date of stay: August 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
6  Thank lovetheUSA29
Reviewed May 13, 2008

This ia a wonderful oasis in the arizona desert. Clean comfortable rooms with a pool surrounded by greenery.
And they have a complimentary happy hour from 5pm to 7pm.

Date of stay: May 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2008

Had a great time here...again!!! Brought our friends and we all met here to enjoy the awesome pool, happy hour, oversized rooms, and cheap rates.

Everything was clean and in working condition. Outside areas well kept and clean. Staff friendly is courteous. We also used the grills outside and they provided us with utensils, plates, and a lighter.

Can't wait till our next visit.

Date of stay: May 2008