La Fuente Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewshappy hourmixed drinkschicken wingsrooms facejunior suitebeautiful courtyardsausagedental workpool arealarge poolwafflesplace to stayfree drinkslos algodonesroom keyan oasis in the desertolive garden
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My wife and I stayed a total of 8 nights. We went to Algodones for dental work. When we arrived at La Fuente we were asked if we would like to up grade our room. We did and what a nice room.
The bedroom was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The suite was great with a large sofa, large chair, wet bar, microwave, refrigerator, and big screen TV (as well as one in the bedroom). The room was quiet and clean and faced the courtyard which in its self a wonderful well kept area around the pool and spa. The full breakfast and happy hour is a bonus and well staffed. The staff (all of them) had smiles on their faces and always spoke when passing. I got the impression that they actually liked their jobs, what a pleasant surprise.
They are located near (less than 1 block) a major mall and several restaurants. Plenty of choices for dining. A great value for the price. If we ever get back to Yuma ..... La Fuente is where we will be staying.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Liz T, General Manager at La Fuente Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear Ronald S,
Thank you for choosing La Fuente Inn! Your thoughtful review is much appreciated! I am excited to hear that you were pleasantly surprised by our cheerful staff! We hope you make it back to La Fuente Inn again!
Thanks,

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My wife and I tried to find something negative about our stay here but failed. The price is right and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The have a great happy hour where, along with soft-drinks, beer and wine they also serve gin, vodka, whiskey. And don't forget the spicy chicken wings and crunchy vegetables! For breakfast you can have a cheese-filled omelet and sausages and the usual breakfast stuff: cornflakes, bagels, bread, waffles etc. Wired Internet-access in the rooms, WiFi in the public areas. Room was clean, spacious and well equipped. Shower ran well, with good pressure and drainage. Excellent bed and pillows. Nice pool and pool area, well maintained grounds. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear StarSailor101
Wow!! Thank you for such a great review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay! We are glad that you enjoyed the new pillows and linen as well! We hope to see you soon!
Best regards,

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have stayed here the last three times I have gone to Los Algodones for Dental treatment. I love the pool area. The rooms are lovely. The breakfast and happy hour are wonderful and the staff is so courteous, friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel in every way. Plus, the location can't be beat....near restaurants, movies, etc. After the dental work, I sometimes want to just zone out, and this place is so relaxing. If I want to see a movie, the theaters are right down the road. You can even walk to Denny's...after my oral surgery I couldn't drive and I got soup. I can't say enough good things about this hotel.

Room Tip: Downstairs is best because you can sit outside in the garden area
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Dear travelingbobo,
It was nice to see you again at La Fuente Inn! Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review on Tripadvisor. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We have stayed at la Ffuente Inn and Suites many times. It is always a pleasure. The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff is very business like ane helpful. The center court is wonderful. The room rates a very reasonable especially if you figure in the great breakfast and happy hour. I would recommend La Fuente to everyone.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear countrysinger2013,
Thank you for staying at La Fuente Inn. We appreciate your business! I will be sure to pass along your great comments to our staff. They work hard to keep the property in great condition!
Thanks again,

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We fully enjoyed our two night stay with another couple. The room was very clean and spacious. The grounds were beautiful and well maintained. Staff was very helpful and friendly. We will be staying there on our next visit to Yuma/Algondones area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Alice O,
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business and we are looking forward to your return visit.
Best regards,