“Good value with excellent staff”

La Fuente Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Reviewed September 15, 2011

One night stay on our quicky travel trip - found downtown Yuma disappointing but this hotel was excellent. Very good breakfast and the front desk staff were very helpful. There are some interesting historical places to visit in the area but were closed the day we visited. We would stay there again. Clean and large rooms.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 3, 2011

We stopped over here for one night to break up our drive from Phoenix to San Diego. The room was lovely and big with a big comfortable bed. Everything was spotlessly clean. The breakfast buffet was very tasty, with lots of choice including hot items which set us up for the second leg of our drive. Breakfast was included in the price. Great value for money. Pool looked very nice, but we didnt really have time to enjoy it. Would recommend!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2011

I have been a seasoned traveler around the world for the past 23 years. My stay at the La Fuente Inn & Suites lasted 3 months. With the exception of standard minor issues associated with any hotel, my stay was excellent. Superior, professional, friendly staff, free hot breakfast 5am - 9am (better than what is usually expected), free happy hour 5pm - 7pm (bottom shelf liquor, Bud & Bud Lite), with daily free Pizza, Hot Wings, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs. Pool & Hot Tub is huge & clean. Absolutely conveinent to everything. Every room opens up to the interior Oasis of a courtyard, plush landscaping. Plenty of parking. My bed was above average & comfortable. The staff knew me by name. I will without a doubt stay here again. Both AC's worked great, especially since Yuma is HOT, HOT, HOT.

Room Tip: Just ask for it, shop prices, show proof of other local hotels rates.
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I was tempted to stay in one of the new, big, "box" hotels, but I am exceptionally glad that I did not! I stayed at the La Fuente when on business (training) in Yuma. My stay started in mid June and I probably won't check out until mid September. My company wanted to move us into what they thought was a more of an "extended stay" facility but we demanded to stay at the La Fuente. The entire staff is outstanding....thier attention to detail, friendliness and drive to please the customer are beyond compare. The grounds are kept clean and they do everything to assure thier guests are happy. The interior court yard is filled with natural (live) plants, trees, and shrubs that surround a beautiful large pool that is always kept clean and fresh. La Fuente is anything but a "big modern box hotel"...it is a friendly old fashioned southwest facility with all the modern conveniences. Not to mention Happy Hour every night and appetizers Monday thru Thursday! When ever I return for a stay in Yuma, Arizona I wouldn't even consider staying anywhere but the La Fuente....I now consider them to be my friends.

Room Tip: The is not a
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I had a great experience. The rooms are great and they keep the grounds nice. I expecially love the happy hours every weeknight. Liz the manager and her staff are very friendly.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

Probably the best place in Yuma to stay at for comfort, relaxation and atmosphere. By far the fastest internet, full breakfast early in the morning, and happy hour with appetizers. Not cheap appetizers either you get wings, pizza, hamburgers. Also a Friendly staff.
The only thing missing is Wi-Fi. Fitness center is a little small but the front desk has options for you.
This place tops the more expensive hotels in Yuma hands down.

-Matt

Reviewed July 22, 2011

Excellent place to stay. It was beyond expectations. The friendly staff, clean rooms, lovely pool area and of course breakfast and Happy Hour snacks were very good. We even didn't mind the very, very hot temperatures but then it was a novelty for us coming from the cool North West.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business