“Great place to stop for lunch”
Review of Kneaders Bakery

Kneaders Bakery
Ranked #17 of 260 Restaurants in Yuma
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We stopped here for lunch when driving from Tucson to San Diego. All our sandwiches tasted great, super fresh bread (my hazelnut 12 grain was awesome). Delicious lemon blueberry bread samples (we bought 2 loaves). Friendly and quick service. Excellent location for a quick stop off the freeway. Will be coming back next time we drive through here.

1  Thank Jaa92129

Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Excellent selection of food tasty and great selection of food and lovely service from the staff highly recommend.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Wide range of fresh breads. Delicious fillings. Wonderful cakes.
I wish we had places like this in Britain. A must visit in Yuma.

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Since the first time I took my wife to eat at Kneaders i knew she would love it. And she did!! This a most for us when we visit Yuma. Food is hot and delicious and the bakery goods hits the spot

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We have had both breakfast and lunch here. Sometimes can be a line up but worth staying in line for! There is a drive through. If you like fresh baked goods, try the raspberry croissant. My husband and I shared a custom made sandwich (turkey, on country French bread comes with cheese,tomato, slice of onion. The sandwiches are ample for two people to share. It was nice to see the kids menu as we had our small granddaughter with us. There is also a boutique area, usually decorated theme related or seasonal. It carries quality jewellery, ceramics and some bottled sauces etc. I love all the wall decor which is also for sale.

1  Thank Grammy929