“Great Sandwich” 4 of 5 bubbles

Kneaders Bakery
Ranked #11 of 250 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Palm Desert, California
“Great Sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Tried this place as an alternative to our usual places. Parking lot was crowded (good sign). Bunch of people in line, but line moved fast. The guy that took our order was efficient and friendly, with helpful suggestions as to the "favorites". I ordered the Turkey, Avocado, Bacon sandwich on one of their special breads, with a cup of potato/cheese soup. We found a place to sit and in just a few minutes we were brought our order. Big, good ol' sandwich with oven roasted turkey and lots of avocado. The soup was good as well. We will go back to this place to try some more of their menu. Makes me hungry remembering our experience.

• Visited March 2013

Cumberland, Canada
“The only place for good bread!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Over time as we spend the winters in Yuma we have not been able to find a good bread supplier. The many times we purchased loaves (which looked good) in grocery stores we only threw out because it all tasted like flour paste. I know, Arizona used mostly the soft wheat for their flour and I suppose one can develop a taste for this, I cannot.
They we tried Kneaders bread. It is more expensive then the run of the mill breads but if you end up throwing the other stuff out anyways, Kneaders wins the test.
I used to park and walk in, stand in line for 20 minutes and then purchase the bread. I found out later that I can drive through the *drive through* and order it without leaving my car.
Kneaders if very popular so they are busy. If you want the best this is the place.
I am giving it 4 stars rather than five, not because of their product but because of the line ups. I guess popularity has its downside.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Edmonton, Canada
“Good food, wonderful helpful staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Went there on the spur of the moment last night. Hubby ordered what he describes as a club sandwich and chicken noodle soup. I had blt on hazelnut wheat bread with asiago soup. Mine was by far better.. Their hazelnut bread is absolutely wonderful!

Visited March 2013
Yuma
“Huge servings ... good place to share!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Great choice of breads and fillings ... very good sandwiches but the servings are very big. Even when we share we have no room left to try the sweet selections.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank snowbirdYuma
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Great bread.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Best place to buy fresh Rye, and other specialty breads. Always fresh as they bake bread there every morning.
Have not yet tried their homemade soup, but it does always smell delicious.

Visited February 2013