“Yuma,AZ Stop”

Ranked #29 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
WINCHESTER,CA
“Yuma,AZ Stop”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Lots of parking for cars and trucks with trailers, all around the motel. Great Free Breakfast in the mornings with waffles. Friendly staff to help you at anytime. Close to the freeway on and off ramps.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Mollie D, Director of Sales at Super 8 Yuma, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review and we hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
LA CANADA
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The moment I walked down the hallway I felt a feeling of sticky grime from the walls and carpet. The building is well vacuumed and free of litter and the hard surfaces of the rooms are clean but the bed cover and sheets felt dirty like the may have been washed with too little soap.I couldn't wait to take a shower in the morning. One gets the impression that to be competitive with other low cost motels, they had to cut maintenance to an absolute minimum. In other words, I got what I paid for.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Mollie D, Director of Sales at Super 8 Yuma, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this review. I am so disappointed that your stay with us caused you such discomfort. It is our goal to provide our guests within the utmost service,cleanliness and value. When we fail to uphold these standards, as in your case, we are very concerned.We have started working on some of the issues you mentioned and hope you will return and see the changes that are in the making.

Travelers are raving about these Yuma hotels

RENTON
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Check in people were great and very knowledgeable, breakfast was great, loved being able to have coffee at any time, I know the room was not vacumed because the same stuff was on the floor that was there when we checked in. Did not appreciate a transient or homeless or whatever she was having access to the pool, breakfast, and other things that I had to pay for. And front desk staff was aware of her presence.. Every day we were there the front desk person told us they would be there to fix the hot tub at 2:00, never happened. I have a bad back and hot tub always helps. We asked every day and the answer was always the same....2:00 today......Hot tub was always cold and dirty. I knew the pool was not heated so that was not a big deal, but it would have been nice if it had been at least warm . The drapes need to be replaced, they have holes in them. I think next time we will try the days in down the street.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

1 Thank EDWIN M
Dear Jennifer B.,
My sincere apologies,clearly we fell short in meeting your expectations during your recent stay with us. Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us and have taken steps to correct the problems you encountered. We hope that you may consider returning see the changes we are making.
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We drove from Madison, WI to Yuma to meet our daughter who came in from San Juan. We spent 4 nights in the Super 8. Breakfast each morning was very good with fresh fruit, yogurt, juices, coffee and tea, waffles, boiled eggs and various kinds of baked goods and breads. We appreciated that it was available from 5 a.m. until 9, and there were paper sacks and an invitation to pack some food and take it along. The room was always clean. The staff were friendly. I would certainly go back there.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We will do our best to continue giving great customer service!
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I walked in to ask about the rates and the old lady behind the front desk looks down at me and with a rude tone of voice tells me the rate for a single.. I asked for smoking and she claims it wasn't available.. And she only has two beds which is pricier. I asked her if I could get a single non smoking and i will step outside.. The old lady was rude enough to tell me that she doesn't rent non smoking rooms to smokers. Gave me this dirty look and a feeling that I wasn't welcomed.. Being that the comfort inn was charging almost twice as much for a single I decided to stay with a two bed. I for one will NOT stay at this property again

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Guest,
I am very sorry to hear of the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. I deeply aplogize to you for not exceeding your expectations. I assure you our general manager has spoke with the front desk staff to address the issues you encointered and we are working on improving in those areas.