“Good american food”

Add it.
Mimi's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Great place for family, nice atmosphere. good prices.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

But not enough. Love cajan food and they have some but not enough.
They have some French cooking also which I love, Their onion soup is so-so, I make better. Their crab cakes are great! Their bread pudding is wonderful.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

On a recent visit to Yuma, we enjoyed two evening meals at Mimi's at the Palms Mall. Like all Mimi's locations that we have visited, it was clean with a familiar and relaxing decor. There was also relaxing music playing in the background. Our servers were Andy, on the first evening and Daile on the second. Andy was somewhat reserved while Daile was more outgoing, but both provided an efficient and pleasant dining experience.

The food was fresh, tasty, nicely presented and the portions are always huge at Mimi's! So many people take food home because it is so much. The prices are competitive and we always get full value. When we travel, we always seek out Mimi's for a reliably good experience. This location was a winner for us.

1  Thank Cashman777
Reviewed May 24, 2012

My son took me to Mimi's on Mother's Day when I was in Yuma visiting. I had a hard time deciding what to have because everything on their menu sounded wonderful. Had a great bloodymary there also. Our meals were wonderful and I can't wait to go there again.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Clean and excellent service (Brittney!). Food portions at lunch (sandwich) were minimal--not a value. Lots of processed foods.