“Finally great Chinese Food in Yuma”
Review of Asian Star

Asian Star
Ranked #96 of 266 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed February 8, 2012

The food was delicious. Finally a great Chinese Food Restaurant in Yuma!!! Usually the food is greasy and not fresh. This restaurant was so different, I was shocked when we walked into the restaurant it was decorated so nice, so peaceful. The service was great and the food better. Everything we ordered was delicious and done to perfection!!! Since we left I have thought about what I want to get the next visit. I had Shrimp Egg Foo Young, the shrimp were fresh and succulent the Egg Foo Young was not greasy and not smothered in sauce, without requesting the sauce was separate. My husband had Crispy Duck and said it was done perfectly. We were so pleased with our visit we will definitely be back. What a treat!!!

1  Thank Sally L

Reviewed January 14, 2012

Went with about a dozen ladies for lunch. Told the waiter I had allergies and food sensitivities and what they were - asked him to warn me about what I shouldn't be eating.
The trays of started to come out and again I asked - that it contained sea food - I am highly allergic. Spit it out - told him again that I had allergies - again he told me that I would be perfectly safe with everything that was ordered. Obviously he had no idea what was in the dishes or just didn't care. Not a place I would recommend for anyone with concerns about the ingredients used in the food you are eating. Everyone else seemed to think the lunch was OK - I went home hungry and angry. It all looked a bit greasy to me.

2  Thank snowbirdYuma
asianstarllc, Owner at Asian Star, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

can we Delete Jan 14, 2012 ..thanks!

Reviewed December 17, 2011

We love eating at Asian star! Love their dumplings, their sushi is usually very good. The ambiance is very different for Yuma, something you might see in bigger cities, which is great. I often times will get their food to go and they always get our order correct, and they make sure that you get it hot and fresh.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Was attended to very quick at a busy time "Lunch Time", Food was good, Clean tables and smiley faces all around.

Been to Asian Star? Share your experiences!