“Good Steaks”

Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Ventura, CA
“Good Steaks”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Good steaks and margaritas. Not cheap but not overly expensive for the quality. Try it....you'll like it!

Visited November 2012

Whitefish, MT USA
“Great food, service and at a reasonable price.”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My wife and I recently ate here and were very pleasantly surprised. Our waitress, Leigh was really great, professional and did not leave us wanting for a thing!
We both had the house salad and were we ever surprised to be presented with the Texas sized portions. They were fresh and together with the hot rolls were a great beginning to our meal. My wife had the pulled pork dinner and truly, we could have shared it and both been happy. I had the Fillet medallions which were served on a bed of seasoned rice with a portobello sauce. The filets were done exactly as I ordered and were delicious. I ordered a baked potato as a side with my meal and could not eat it all! Altogether with our meals we had 2 glasses of cabernet each and the total was only $50.94. Very good value and great food. It was our first visit to this restaurant, but it will not be our last!

• Visited November 2012
Saskatoon, Canada
“have had better”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Thought I would give this a try due to all the good reviews. I found it so so, nothing great, the service was good, but that was about it. The ribeye steak was a bit tough and dry, the veggies tasted off so I didn't eat, the sweet potatoe wasn't too bad, the bread and cinnamon butter was tasty. I found it very noisy in there, little kids were running around, the music a tad loud. If you are looking for mediocrity of a chain, then this is the place.

• Visited November 2012
Tempe, Arizona
“Great burger!!!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Service was excellent! Very impressed with the burger. Between having a house salad, which was quite large, and the burger, took back leftovers to have later on! Delicious!

Visited September 2012
Yuma, Arizona
“Best steaks in town!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I have eaten here many times and have never had a bad experience. I rarely eat steaks anywhere else because I know that no one else cooks steak like Texas Roadhouse. I also love their loaded sweet potatoes. Great service, fair price, delicious food.

Visited September 2012

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!