“Fun & good dollar value”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 266 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Best steak in town. The place is noisy but always fun.
Good for groups or family

Reviewed July 2, 2012

The steaks are great and the portions are more-than-enough. Service is very good even though I've only been there when it's very busy. The beer is cold and I didn't find our waitstaff to go missing. This place is made for rowdy times, though. Expect a din. I would go there more often if it weren't so noisy (at a level where conversation is difficult).

Go on a night when you need a good steak and a cold beer and are in a good mood. Who knows? You may even want to sing and yell along with the staff. Tip: don't tell them it's your birthday.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I had a basic steak, potato and a house salad. The salad and steak tasted OK, but the potato was dry and only had a tiny dollop of my condiment of choice. I would have asked for more, but I couldn't find my waitress. My table never had a water refill, and the waitress only appeared after my dining partner and I had completely finished and were waiting a while for the check. Within 20 minutes of finishing we both felt decidedly ill. Stomach cramps and general nausea ensued.
p.s. The bread was horrible. Sweet and really really fake. They say they bake it fresh daily, but it tasted an awful lot like sugary cardboard to me.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

They servers are extremely attentive here, but this is rowdiest TRH I have ever been in--including Concord,NC after a Junior win!!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

We drive from San Diego to Texas Roadhouse at least a couple times a year, we love the food and the service here.