“What a surprise!”

Ninja Sushi
Ranked #26 of 264 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Never did I think I'd find such a great sushi place in the middle of the Arizona desert! We were making our usual stop on the way from San Diego to Phoenix and thinking we'd stop at the usual hamburger joint when we stumbled upon this place... And I'm so pleased we did! The sushi was so fresh and the rolls were delicious! I was impressed to see that all the staff working there- including the chefs making the sushi - were all Japanese.... Always a good sign! And to top it off, happy hour is great value- buy one roll get one free! We liked this place so much - the staff was lovely, as well- we stopped here again on the way back home- I can't recommend it more highly than that.

1  Thank hotranga

Reviewed July 10, 2013

This was my second time @ Ninja Sushi & have been very pleased both times!! Who knew you could get good sushi in the desert!!

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Ninja sushi was the best restaurant so far talking about prices and service. Everybody was so nice to us, food was delicious and the price was not bad for sushi in yuma.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

This is the best sushi in Yuma. Better than Ah-So and not as expensive. Still expensive. But, not as much. Its Sushi.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I ate at Ninja sushi 5 times while on business in Yuma.

The restaurant was never too busy, so it was easy to get a table and service was quite quick.

The food is fairly expensive, but the platters represent better value for money.

I only had dessert once (green tea ice cream), which was fine, but nothing special.

The music (seemingly for the benefit of the chefs) was a little intrusive and I had to ask once for it to be turned down (which they did).

I would recommend Ninja Sushi if you want something a little different for dinner.

Access from the Interstate and the 95 is easy and there is plenty of parking.

Been to Ninja Sushi? Share your experiences!