Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Yuma
$89
ComfortInn
$107
Homewood
All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfaststay there againhard boiled eggspleasant staynice pooleasy accessyogurtelsajasminefortunafoothillsfridgefreewaygasratesmexico
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Microtel_Yuma, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Reviewed July 29, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 24, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

After my poor review after a recent stay at Micro-tell. I was contacted by David the manager of the hotel.and he offered me his direct number to discuss my poor review. I sent him a email and said I had a additional trip planned to his hotel and would contact him on site he sent me a email saying that would be great and would look forward to meeting me also he stated that he went into my reservation and extended me a free night and a additional discount for my poor stay prior. WOW ! I was totally surprised as to the MORE than expected compensation ! . My next stay was perfect and with the attention he showed me I'm a customer for life . David the manager definitely know what it takes and is willing to go the extra mile to make things right !

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank David D

Thank you very much for writing. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come again!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I had not stayed at a Microtel before and was pleasantly surprised. The room is small but sufficient for our needs/somewhere clean and comfortable to sleep.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Janice M
Microtel_Yuma, Director of Sales at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words and high mark. We do appreciate them.

If you are back in the area again, please try one of our suites on your next stay. They are larger than our standard rooms and have kitchenettes. The best part is that we price them to be just a little bit more than our standard rooms. Thanks again.