“Good value and good food”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #8 of 258 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This large Mall has been here for a few years as you can read by others that wrote about places to eat. Just type in Yuma and it will bring up all reviews including the mention of the Olive Garden. I was very impressed with the food, service (Juan our waiter) and a good wine (Moscato). Thank you.
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We are 60+ so decided to share main course & had 2 salads. More than enough for us. Main course came to us already split up. (Very nice touch) Our friends did the same and also enjoyed the meal.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed February 13, 2013

On our recent short trip to Yuma we went to dinner at the Olive Garden with friends. Three of us ordered from their special 3 courses for &19.95 and were pleasantly surprised by the portions and taste. We all had different dishes, so were able to compare. And not too much food - just the right portion to allow dessert. Our waitress was quick and friendly. She did forget our apply,but we didn't need it!
But, go early, lineups form quickly even on weeknights.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The parking lot is packed at lunch. The restaurant has the only "technology assisted" waiting system I've ever seen. Lunch is so busy that each patron is given a high tech disc to carry which gives a notification when a table is ready.

The service, after at least a ten minute wait, is very good, salads are bottomless along with a varied choice of soups. The menu is an Italian theme, prime features are pasta, but, many others items are available. The main course, Penne, and a spaghetti dish, have good portioning, nice presentation, excellent flavour. The "specialty coffees", ie. the cappuccino, is by far, one of the most delicious I have ever sampled. Beats the local dedicated coffee shop whose name starts with "star" without question. The deserts are delicious and artfully presented.

Yes! People are voting for this restaurant with their feet! The place is packed for lunch. So, expect to wait or come a little late for lunch, after the main rush. It can be rewarding.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

When we visit Yuma always try to go at least once to this restaurant for lunch. Haven't made it for supper yet but sure it is just as yummy. There was a small lineup but we chose to sit in the bar area in a booth for which we didn't have to wait. For lunch we usually order the soup (choice of I think 4 soups) salad & breadsticks. These are all refillable at no extra charge. Our favourite is the chicken/gnocchi soup which is creamy, thick and very tasty. If you want more soup, you can pick the same or try a different one - don't know of any place else that offers that. Salad is lovely & crisp, a nice light dressing & there is lots, same with the bread sticks, they come warm. Refills of all of these are allowed & price per person for that very filling lunch was only $6.95. We didn't take advantage of refills as we were full but for the person with a bigger appetite, what a bargain & for great food. Our waitress for today was Michelle & she was wonderful. We each decided to have a glass of wine & I couldn't make up my mind. I was offered a sample & new bottles were opened each time & she insisted that I had to be happy before I made a decision - I chose the 3rd sample which was their signature wine, which I passed over initially as it didn't sound like what I wanted. Michelle was cheerful through this whole progress. When our soup did come, it was barely luke warm which is very unusual for this facility Our obliging waitress immediately returned it to the kitchen to be replaced or warmed up. We dug into our salads until it came back at a perfect temperature. All in all another great lunch experience, Hopefully this trip we will make it back there for supper.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

When traveling on business, I usually eat at the bar, which gives me quick service. This was no exception. I ordered the parmesan-crusted Bistecca with asparagus and mashed red potatoes. The steak was cooked perfectly, the asparagus was a little overdone, and the potatoes were perfect. Service was prompt and personable.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!