“Very good specials”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We went to Logans with friends on 10/8/12 and had a very good steak and baked potato. I would suggest going between Monday and Thursday as they have specials that are a lot cheaper than the weekend prices. They also have very good peanuts.

Emry and Virginia

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This restaurant was great! We went there very hungry and the menu was fantastic. Our service was also wonderful! We used a coupon with our dinner and there was no issue with them honoring it. I had the chicken salad, which was large and tasty, and my husband had a steak cooked perfectly. Side dishes were also good and plentiful.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I love this place! The food is excellent everytime I go! I have no complaints and I go regularly! I recommend this place to everyone! Whoever I take always has a great time!! This is the place to be!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We stopped here on a drive to San Diego for dinner. The restaurant was busy, but without a wait. We got to our table and I'd say the service was spotty at best. After finally ordering, we waited for about 15 minutes for our appetizer which to our surprise was never delivered. About halfway through our entrees, our appetizer showed up after we no longer cared to eat it. The food itself was average. No visit from the manager, but the waiter did arrange to comp one of our dinners.

1  Thank Texas-One
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Not as noisy as Texas Road House and you can get a burger. Maybe they changed managers, I don't know. used to come here reguarly but no more. The last time, the manager was rude to us. One of the party had had a seisure a week or so before plus a stroke so had to be very careful of sodium and cholesteral and asked the waiter and then the manager for a chart on the levels of each in the meals. She was told that they left that up to the customer. Well, how can she decide when there is no chart? You know that all the food comes into the kitchen wrapped...with the dietary breakdown listed. But they were not willing to help her. We will not go back.

1  Thank Anne W